New Frontiers in False Claims Act Litigation, Liability for Fraud Related to “Health Benefit Exchanges” Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, by Suzanne E. Durrell, March 2011
The Relator’s Role in False Claims Act Investigations: Towards a New Paradigm, by Suzanne E. Durrell, June 2012
Two Potent Weapons in the Government’s War on Residential Mortgage Fraud: The False Claims Act and the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 (FIRREA), by Suzanne E. Durrell, May 2013
Corporate Integrity Agreements can be the basis for a False Claims Act Case, by Suzanne E. Durrell, November 2014
Additional articles from the Whistleblower Law Collaborative blog
- Whistleblower Law Collaborative & Our Client Help the Government Recover $13.5 Million For Healthcare Fraud
- Whistleblower Dilemma: Should I Sign A Release?
- Really Expensive Food You Didn’t Know You Bought
- John Oliver Explains Dialysis
- Experiments in Materiality: Escobar, the Recent Decision in Pfizer, and the Problem of Continued Payment
- Today is Patriots’ Day, a Uniquely Massachusetts Holiday
- Material Instincts: Wood, Escobar & the CMS Provider Form Jungle
- Now is a Time for Heroes
- Sometimes Less is More
- Watch Out for Supplements!